Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Can I push it off a cliff yet?

As usual, I haven't written on here in forever. At least when I go on my mission, I'm required to write my family weekly, which probably means you'll get updates about that often.

So, my car threw another long hissy fit. For almost two weeks, it refused to pass emissions. The darling car finally decided to cooperate, and then decided to get a little oo friendly with a pole today. This car is giving me no end of grief.

I can't remember the last time that I wrote on here, but I think since then I've got a job. I work at Jimmy John's in Provo. I mostly deliver sandwiches.

Anyway, I am trying to finish up the last of my mission paperwork, but first I need to do my doctor visit. Any suggestions for good Utah doctors?

3 comments:

  1. thanks for the update. we thought you had fallen off the face of the planet. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and all of High Groves Single ward. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited that you will be picking up Spencer. He is looking forward to seeing all the Utah relatives that can make it. Love ya mom

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment at anytime!