Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Keep on Chuggin'

I finally got a job! It doesn't give me many hours and it doesn't pay a lot, but anything is better than nothing right now. I'm not sure how wise getting a full time job would be right now anyway, what with all the dental work I need done. Speaking of which, I have an appointment to start getting some of that taken care of this week.

I've decided that books are amazing! I mean I always knew this fact, but I didn't realize quite how much I appreciated it until last night. I was having a lot of pain in my back, and guess what kept me from freaking out? That's right, BOOKS! I love them. I have about 15 books out from the library right now, and I have to say that the Provo City Library has a lot more books that I know I want to read than the Mesa Library ever really did. They have books that I don't have to be so wary about reading, because I know that they author holds the same beliefs as I do and so will probably keep it clean.

Anyway, hope everyone is doing great. If you're in Utah, you are probably enjoying the copious amounts of snow that have been drifting down the past few days. Isn't it gorgeous?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at anytime!