Tuesday, June 19, 2012

They're in! Well...Sorta

Hey, so I did my final interviews with my Bishop and Stake President! So my papers were turned in last Wednesday. I'm so excited!!!

I got a call on Sunday that the Mission Headquarters are requesting a psych evaluation. So the call will be delayed a little while. I'm meeting with LDS family services (my bestest friends ever :P) on Thursday, and from what I hear, everything should be finished up in that meeting.

So, I continue with working at Jimmy Johns and I'm trying to get better at visiting family in the area. I'm sorry to those who do live in the area that I haven't visited. Anyway, I'll try to post when I learn more. I've created a Facebook event (Mission Time! Where will Candace go?) on which to guess where I'll be called to. Feel free to go on there, or guess right here in the comments.

1 comment:

  1. where will you go and when will you get there are questions on everyone's minds. Will she ever leave is another question. not that we want to be rid of you just that we want you to go, because that's what you feel like you need to do.

    I love you
    smommmy

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment at anytime!