Tuesday, July 17, 2012

...? Oooooookay...

I have no clue when my papers are coming I guess. Right now, I'm fine with it. The Lord will send me when he wants me to go. Give me like 10 hours and I'll probably start freaking out again. That's when I remind myself that the Lord is taking care of me and that he knows what I need most in my life. He will know when I am supposed to go. He will take care of me. I just have to remind myself of this time and time again. The Lord is ever mindful of us.

So, in the meantime, I ask about others days and try to help others out if I possibly can. "Lose yourself in service" would be awesome right now. I just don't know a ton of places to serve. Wait...indexing! This will be a partial solution. Indexing is a perfect service that you can even do from the comfort of your own home. I always forget about it cause I accidentally took it off my desktop.

Random Thought: In case anybody was wondering where an awesome name like Candace comes from, I'm not quite sure. However, it is referenced in Acts 8:27 "Candace queen of the Ethiopians" That's right, some people can brag that they share names with celebrities, but I share mine with a queen from a powerful kingdom in the Bible. Thank you Mom and Dad for making me feel important :)

1 comment:

  1. We can't wait for you to get your call so we can come up and see you. I Looooooooooovvvvvveeeeeeeee Yooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment at anytime!