Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Craziness is on the Menu

So, I was talking to somebody about this blog the other day (nobody die of shock here please! I just happened to be hanging out with one of the few people who read this ;) and she told me that I really need to start writing more, so here we go.

The biggest reason I haven't really written in a while is because nothing huge has been happening. Basically, I applied to go to several different community colleges that have online programs, and then learned my FAFSA (Federal Student Aid Money) wouldn't cover the classes unless I jumped through a ridiculous amounts of hoops and fibbed a little bit along the way. So, I don't think I'll be going to school in the Spring.

In the meantime, I have finished up school (YAY!!!!!!!!) and got my Associates of Arts (and no, this does not mean I'm artistic. It just means my subject matter-teaching- isn't "important" enough to have its own Associate's Category :P). I also am preparing to move up to Provo, Utah to...work? Have dental upon dental operation done? Party? Let's go with the last one. PARTAY!!!! Still trying to figure out why nothing is really working out. I'm guessing that some big change in my life is coming, whether it is working my butt off for school (not a huge change, but it would feel like actual progress), going on a mission (oh, I like this option!), or getting married (this would be a major change...actually, dating would be a major change).

Anyway, I'll try to write again soon. I should be spouting off about job hunting, or moving, or something like that.

Thanks for reading!

As Porky the Pig would say, "Th-Th-Th-That's all Folks!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at anytime!