Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Opposition is not a fun thing

Part of the process of turning in mission papers is making sure that your body is in good enough condition to be continually working for the next 18 months. This includes getting a dental checkup. I hate going to the dentist. Always have, most likely always will. I hate people being in my mouth and I really, REALLY hate when they use those drills. So, going to the dentist wasn't exactly a highlight for me in this process. I didn't expect it to be quite as overwhelming as it was however.

When I got there, they took x-rays of my teeth and started to look at them. I was told I would most likely have to have several fillings, 3 crowns, and 5 ROOT CANALS!!! I have been going to Mexico for the past couple years to get my dental work done, and now it is coming back to bit me. I meet with the dentist this Thursday to talk about what should take priority, including convincing family not to go to Mexico to get dental work done!

Anyway, just thought I would give you guys a little bit of an update of how things are going. It's definitely getting more expensive as we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at anytime!