Sunday, September 9, 2012

Moms and Babies. SOOO CUTE!

So, I give my final talk next week, then leave the next day for Utah. Ahhhhhh!!!! So much to do, so many people to hang out with, and so much to say a temporary goodbye to. My Mother will have full control of this blog soon. In fact, I am showing her how to use it tonight, so if any random posts appear, that's probably why. ;)

In other exciting news, He was born to my wonderful brother and sister-in-law this past week. He is the handsomest baby boy EVER with thick, dark brown hair, his mom's one dimple and his dad's chin. Here's some pictures!


I look like I went a bit crazy, but they made me look at the
 camera and all I wanted to do was look at the adorable
infant in my arms! Can you blame me?!?!

This is my brother, Jon, holding the baby. Not his baby. It's Brad, who is the one
that wrote the wonderful name bubble on the board. :)
So, there you have it! An adorable new addition to our family! When he is about 18 months and two weeks, I'll come back home. He is the most adorable mission calendar I could have. I'll definitely miss this little guy and all my other family while I'm gone, but I know it will be worth it.

Georgia, you better be prepared!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at anytime!