Thursday, September 6, 2012

So much to do and so little energy!

Hello!!! I haven't written for you guys in like forever!

So I report to the MTC in 13 days and I am sooooooo excited! I just can't wait to actually get up there and get working on spreading the gospel. Oh wait, yes, I definitely can wait, 'cause I still have things to do! There isn't anything else huge that I have to get done, except writing my talk and getting all the little things that I need everyday. I'm just so tired all the time. I think most of the time I'm either so excited, nervous, or stressed that I've been wearing myself out. It's all good though!

For those of you wondering, I plan on leaving Arizona on the Monday, September 17th. I'll be up in Utah that night, since we are driving (yay! Car party!!!). I report to the MTC on the 19th at 1:15pm and I definitely plan to be on time, so if you would like to spend anytime with me...well, I don't know, we'll try to work it out. I'm going to try to visit all of my wonderful family and friends up there, but getting everyone is a little unrealistic if I have to go to each individual house. If I come up with any sort of schedule, I'll try to tell it to you guys.

Anyway, thanks so much for reading. I hope you are all ready to start hearing from my Mom on here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at anytime!