Tuesday, October 11, 2011

A Decision has been made!

So, I've been trying to decide what I will do when I get up to Utah since I'm not going to Brigham Young University this next semester. I've been praying about it, and now I know that I am supposed to go on a mission, or at the very least prepare the very best I can for it.

Come January, I will be able to turn my mission papers in. That means that I have at least 3 months of planning and preparing to utilize. I also have to save up a ton of money for my mission, although I have been trying my hardest to save up as much as I can. So what will I be working on? Well, here are my general goals:

-Become closer to the Lord
-Increase Health
-Graduate College :)
-Prepare spiritually for a mission

I have developed ways to check how I am doing on each goal. I think this will help me to stay focused as I might not necessarily be in school, but will be working and trying to progress.

Anyway, thought I would update my blog with this new, exciting development in my life.

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at anytime!